Wednesday, June 6, 2012

first things first

Hello to all of y'all!

In lieu of re-writing my first blog post, I will just link to my actual first blog post (it was written a few days ago for the blog run as part of my just-completed dietetic internship at Saint Louis University)… I hope y’all enjoy it and I’ll be back later with more! (and lest I forget - the recipes on which my party menu was based can be found below!)


recipes:
1. pink lemonade margaritas (these were a HUGE hit!)
2. mint julep cupcakes (I dialed it back a little with the bourbon in the icing and actually used far less icing than I made, as well as using the recipe for mini cupcakes rather than full-sized!)
3. southwestern cheeseball (as detailed in the original post, I substituted Neufschatel for full-fat cream cheese; I also used canned roasted diced green peppers.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to bring up any questions or concerns, but keep it classy y'all!